This is our first blog for the website, so please bare with us whilst we get used to how it all works haha!
We go to various events throughout the year, and we thought you'd like to know where we will be for the rest of 2016... This year has gone by so quickly!
We've been to a lot of craft fairs and dog shows this year, and that's where we will be finishing up too! So the dates, venues, times and type of shows are as follows;
- Sunday 30th October - Daventry Community Centre, Ashby Road, Daventry, NN11 0QE - Registrations from 11am - Judging to commence around 12 noon - a Halloween Themed Companion Dog Show - 23 Dog Classes in total - Rosettes from 1st to 5th place in each class, so bring your lovely pooch(es) along with you!
- Saturday 19th November - Save the Children Christmas Fair - Stratford Town Hall, 1 Sheep Street, CV37 6EF - 10am until 4pm - a various selection of craft stalls.
- Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th December - Save the Children Christmas Gift & Craft Fair - Leamington Town Hall, The Parade, Leamington Spa, CV32 4AT - Saturday Times 10am until 4pm, Sunday Times 11am until 5pm - a various selection of gift and craft stalls.
- Sunday 4th December - Daventry Community Centre, Ashby Road, Daventry, NN11 0QE - Registrations from 11am - Judging to commence around 12 noon - a Circus Themed Companion Dog Show - 23 Dog Classes in total - Rosettes from 1st to 5th place in each class, so bring your lovely pooch(es) along with you!
- Sunday 11th December - Coleshill Town Hall, High Street, Coleshill, Warwickshire, B46 3BG - Craft, Food & Drink Christmas Fayre - 10am until 4pm - a selection of various crafts, foods and drinks.
So only 5 events until the end of 2016, not many to go. If you can't come along to any of these events, because you're busy, other commitments are stopping you, or you just simply don't live close enough, then don't panic! Get in touch via email, social media or here, and we can help you out with bespoke, personalised, limited edition handmade gifts for Christmas 2016! Oh and any late birthdays too.
We hope you've enjoyed reading our first blog post, hopefully we'll learn how to improve them through time!
Thanks for reading, Emily & Joan - Hotchpotch Crafts